When we bought our LT it was full of stickers and rust. We (and by “we” I mean mostly Philipp) had to do a ton of work to get this thing in shape. I spent days scraping off all the stickers while Philipp took care of all the mechanical problems, and then we had to clean and restore the inside. It took a few months, but it was well worth it. We knew this was going to be a starter van for us, so we didn’t go too crazy adjusting all the details to our preference. We just wanted to get out on the road as quickly as possible. We had a lot of trouble with this one along the way as well. Luckily Philipp knows what he’s doing. He even had to take the entire engine apart and rebuild it!